[ePrint SDK] Add
printing function to
your iOS and Android applications.
━━━About ePrint SDK
- We can provide you ePrint SDK for iOS or ePrint SDK for Android.
- If you use those SDKs, you can add the print function to your application easily.
━━━ePrint SDK Features
- ePrint SDKs enable iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod touch) or Android devices to add print function. Supported printers are Wi-Fi network connection and print through TCP/IP (LPR/Port9100). ePrint SDK make an application to print directory, so you don't need PC and client application anymore.
- Build-in Wi-Fi, build-in ether net, AirPort and other third-party print server are available.
- Supported printer description languages are PostScript, ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, PCL, LIPS and PCL3GUI.
- Also all shared printers in your Mac are available. (iOS ePrintSDK only)
Connected image with printer (iOS)Connected image with printer (Android)
━━━Various print settings
- *Color/ Monochrome printing*Duplex printing
- *Sepia printing
- *Various paper size support
- (A4, Letter, A3, A5, B4, B5, HLT, Legal, 5x7 in, 4x6 in, Postcard, 8x10 in)
- *Orientation setting
- *Various print formats and frames.
- *Borderless printing"
Print result 1
- *Print income and expenditure result from a household account application.
- *Print documents for presentation.
- *Print images from an image edit application.
- *Print today's special recipe from a recipe application.
- *Print monthly schedule from a schedule application.
- *Print favorite pages from a book application.
Print result 2
Printer is connected on the network and printed through TCP/IP (LPR or Port9100).
Printer should be available for SNMP.
Support printer's PDL :
ESC/P-R (except for ESC/P raster), ESC/Page, ESC/Page-Color, ESC/Page-S(Color only), PCL3GUI, PCL (Except for HostBase model), LIPS (Except for CAPT), PostScript